Friday, May 09, 2003

LA IS A SMALL TOWN, REALITY TV EVEN SMALLER

Los Angeles is actually a huge city, but for those of us who work in Reality TV it's an extrememly small subdivision of a very small town named Entertainment, Population: 2000 Successfull, Enumerable Wannabees. You decide where I fall.

Anyhoo, saw a guy today I once had a crush on. That's always fun, in a way picking a scab is fun. You know you shouldn't, and it hurts, but you just can't help youself. I'm happy to say I'm over the crush. I completely ignored him. I don't think I even registered on his radar, although I helped walked his dog and cooked dinnner for him. (It wasn't just him at dinner, but the dinner was designed to see if there was chemistry between us)

Point is I'm just filling up time until I leave work in about four minutes. Things on the show are wrapping up. I'm still one of the last standing as I get to help transcribe shows. Good Times! Oh, but that means I've got to say good bye to people. That's fun, in the same way getting your head slammed by a door is fun. That is to say it's not fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home