Monday, May 12, 2003

DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU GOT

Okay, so for a weeks now I've been kind of unhappy at work because there wasn't a lot to do. I get bored easily. But, I've moved desks and I'm enjoying the company. So, now I'm kind of liking this money for nothing and chicks for free biz. Of course, I'm not interested in "chicks" But, I couldn't think of a clever replacement for men which I am now surrounded by. Well, there more boyish really. But, as Gwen and I discussed in LA, you use the term "man" and "men" loosely.

Okay, need to stop riding that tangent. So, I now might have two prospects for a job next month. This is very exciting. Show A I'd be a Post Coordinator which would be a nice little jump up, but crappy hours. Show B would be logging footage live, 9-10 hour days (so not as crappy hours), but actually a bit of a slide from lead logger. Show B would be a chance to move into Story possibly further on. Still it's all up in the air right now.

But, either way my new job would actually require working. I haven't actually worked in a good couple months. I've had things to work on, but I wouldn't say I've had any major tasks. I mean I spent the entire morning today on the net. My biggest task printer paperwork. So, I'm going to actually have to earn my money.

I'm a little concerned. I mean I have a great work ethic (I do. Shut up) But, I'm afraid it may hav atrophied from lack of exercise. Oh well, like I always say, broken cup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home