Tuesday, May 13, 2003

WHEN ONE WINDOW IS NOT ENOUGH

Okay, it's the morning. I'm at work. I'm not actually working. I'm kicking myself because I forgot to email my resume to myself at work so I could update it and give it to Jen. It's that stupid show I'm freelancing for. I told them I could handle an hour of transcription last night. They gave me three tapes. One was an hour long!!! The other two are looking pretty hefty as well.

So, I was so tired and annoyed at transcribing an hour long tape, I totally forgot to email my resume to myself. Now, I realize that one hour long tape is the same as two 30 min tapes, which is standard in the transcribing biz. But, when you see the counter going past 30 minutes with no end in sight, that hour tape feels a hell of a lot longer, and I still have two tapes for tonight. Ahhhh!!!

I knew when they called I should have said no.

Oh, so the title. I'm searching the web so much at work now that I can't just have one browser window going. It's two minimum and usually four. It's a good think I get a break at work, because I've got plenty to do tonight. Which includes the last of two Buffy episodes.

We will all now take a moment of silence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home