Wednesday, May 21, 2003

The Month of Loss ... Continues... And I still Feel Pretty Good

Okay, so yesterday was another end to an era, the series finale of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I love this show. For six and half years I've followed the story who saved the world, kicked vampire butt, and got to sleep with two hot vampires with souls. Well, Spike didn't have a soul at the time, but it was coming.

So, thanks for the memory Joss Whedon and gang. It's been fun and has filled up my Tuesday nights with an intense cult like devotion I had not felt very often.

On the bright side, Tuesday TV viewing is going to loosen up, a lot. Tuesdays were a major hassle in my house because there was Buffy, Gilmore Girls, 24, and Smallville all overlapping. Major taping has gone on. Now, Smallville is very I catch when I can for me. (ie oh, where's the scene with Lex?) But, the rest are must see. Buffy is off the air. (whimper.) Smallville is being moved to Wed. That means Gilmore Girls and 24 are free and clear. But, I have to ask myself, should I be planning my life around TV, or plan TV around my life. Or the more profound question, is there life without TV? I shudder to think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home