Monday, June 20, 2005

Ahhhh!

Yeah, that sums it up. Last night, Sunday, I was sitting knitting and all of a sudden it hit me: I have to work tomorrow. The weekend goes by way too quickly.

I had a lovely weekend. Saturday so much fun at Laurie's birthday party. Don't believe her when she says she was a bad hostess. She throws a great bbq. I loved meeting more of her friends.

But, then Monday comes. See Saturday I went to Gap before the party. I was so excited to buy a pair of pants that fit. Today I had to put a new blue ink cartridge in my printer. Can you see where this story is going? Oh yeah. I open the little plastic part and blue ink comes dripping out right onto my pants!

Ruined! My new pants are ruined! I'm so bummed about it. I loved those pants. I'm sitting here thinking of ways I can cover up the huge honking blue ink stains on them. Maybe I'll sew some patches onto them. Maybe I'll paint over the stains. Maybe I'll embroider over the stains. Maybe I'll buy another pair of the same pants.

But, for right now. I'm mouring my pants. At least I got one day with them in good condition at Laurie's party. You know during happier times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home