Friday, May 23, 2003

You Call It Babbling, I Call It ... Uh, I Guess It's Babbling

Okay, it's Friday and last day on the job. Oh, I'll miss you [snipped so as not to reveal what show I worked on at the time. NDA's are a bitch]. Last few weeks (by which I mean last couple of months) I haven't had a whole lot to do. I kind of hung around waiting to finish paperwork, did some transcribing, and now I feel like an Amazon, as in woman and not online book retailer. See, it's moving day here at the office and I've been lifting boxes, heavy boxes, boxes filled with tape. So glad I started lifting weights and learned to lift with the legs, not with the backs. I can actually feel the strenght pulsing through my arms. No, really it's not mild achiness, it's strength. The strenght of 10 women, or five men, or maybe a 20 howler monkeys. I'm sure I can lift more weight than a howler monkey. I mean what do they do all day except howl. Did you ever notieced that howler monkey is always funny. Always. It's like saying something three times, it's funny. So, what would happen if you said howler monkey three times. You'd probably die from laughter like in who framed Roger Rabbit. Let's see.

Howler Monkey. Howler Monkey. Howler Monkey.


Raise your hand if your dead.